Fees payable for Services described on Schedule A are the following:
- Initial Half Hour Consultation with Parent or Parents: No Charge
Sharing of background information and learning about the student
Explanation of services and contract provisions
*Extension of initial meeting but not signing as a client: $200
*Analysis of parent prepared list of schools with no additional suggestions: $500
- Completion of Registration Form and Parental Permission Form.
$4,500 – Traditional Boarding School Search
(Additional placements within one year of initial meeting – $2,000)
$5,000 – Special Needs Placements (Learning Differences & Attention Issues)
(Additional Placements within one year of initial meeting – $2,000)
$5,500 – Therapeutic Placement – Wilderness Program, Therapeutic Boarding
School or Residential Treatment Facility
(Additional Placement within one year of initial meeting – $2,500)
- Gap Year Placement: $3,500
One Semester placement $1,750
(If a client changes their mind after the search is completed and does not enroll their child there is no refund. If that family returns wishing to enroll their child for the next school year there is a renewal fee of half of the original placement fee).
Payment is due in full upon receipt of billing and not at time of actual school placement. Payment arrangements are available upon request.
- Meetings with parent, parents or other family members.
- Meetings with student
- Review and evaluation of all testing and school reports
- Interviewing of teachers and other professional references
- Preliminary calls to potential schools: screening to insure appropriate fit, availability of space and to request school information be sent to family.
- Presentation of school list to parents and student
- Written student summary & available testing sent to the schools chosen.
- Assistance with planning of school visits: appointments and itinerary provided.
- Assistance with management of school application process
- Interviewing help for students
- SSAT : test taking techniques and tactics – one session
- On-going consultation as needed
- Once accepted, planning of revisit if desired.
- Monitoring of student progress for one year, reports and contact with advisors (with parental permission) including personally visiting where feasible.
- Additional Services: Miscellaneous consulting services – $200/hr
Parent requested travel: expenses and $100/hr